Kamis, 31 Oktober 2013

Contoh Surat Pemesanan Menggunakan Bahasa Inggris


AlfaLuna
Ujung Harapan, Bekasi
Tlp: 08999099912 E-Mail: Adinoe24@hotmail.com www.AlfaLuna.com


20 October 2013


To:
Japanase.inc.co
Cipinang Pemasyrakatan No. 15
Jatinegara, Jakarta



Dear Sir


I recently saw an advertisement for your computer product.

I own a company cyber at Ujung Harapan, Bekasi, i would like to expand my company and i am interested in buying some of your products. i would like to buy your computers for 30 units. I would also be grateful if you could deliver it at 30 october 2013.
Thanks for your attention and your time,



Sincerely



Manager
  



AlfaLuna
Ujung Harapan, Bekasi
Tlp: 08999099912 E-Mail: Adinoe24@hotmail.com www.AlfaLuna.com


20 October 2013


To:
Japanase.inc.co
Cipinang Pemasyrakatan No. 15
Jatinegara, Jakarta



Dear Sir


I recently saw an advertisement for your computer product.

I own a company cyber at Ujung Harapan, Bekasi, i would like to expand my company and i am interested in buying some of your products. i would like to buy your computers for 30 units. I would also be grateful if you could deliver it at 30 october 2013.
Thanks for your attention and your time,



Sincerely



Manager

Comments
0 Comments

0 komentar:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =)) Didukung oleh alfaluna

Posting Komentar